- if your back pain makes your daily life difficult and the current treatment is not working,
- if your shoulder pain prevents you from playing tennis or swimming,
- if the knee or hip does not return to full function after surgery,
- if you’re experiencing any other ailments from the locomotor system,
- if you suffer from heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, painful menstrual periods and other functional visceral disorders.
We provide you with therapy for diseases and dysfunctions of the locomotor system resulting from trauma, injuries and accidents as well as those resulting from lifestyle and overloads associated with work. Ailments that are not directly related to the locomotor system can also be successfully treated using fascial techniques. Often it is the excessive tension or blockage in the fascial system that causes many visceral disorders. Our offer is also addressed to athletes suffering from injuries who want to get back in shape quickly.