Philosophy of nutrition

DO YOU WANT TO EAT HEALTHY BUT YOU DON’T REALLY KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?
DO YOU WANT TO SUPPORT PHYSIOTHERAPY?

Become familiar with our philosophy of nutrition!

Your pains and ill health are not just caused by overloading, trauma or surgery. What you eat is extremely important. It is mainly about body acidification and accumulation of toxins and harmful metabolites in the intercellular space (fascia). The human body is made up of 70% of fluids the reaction of which is mostly alkaline, especially blood, the pH of which should be about 7.4. Only gastric juices are an exception with the pH 1.5-2.5; they form a suitable barrier for microorganisms and correctly start the process of protein digestion. Unfortunately, the food that modern man eats causes serious imbalance of acid-base homeostasis. During digestion of these products the pH drops rapidly and the body, in order to maintain this balance at least to some extent, transfers harmful metabolites and toxins to the intercellular space. At the same time, trying to neutralize this acidification, it takes calcium and magnesium from the body (especially from bones) which have an alkaline reaction. This leads to osteoporosis in a simple way. In addition, it causes symptoms such as chronic fatigue, migraines, mood drops as well as inability to maintain a normal, stable weight which in the long perspective causes hormonal and metabolic imbalance. Scientific research shows that a drop in pH to 6.6 in the intercellular space causes an increase in the viscosity of the base substance in the fascia and dramatically increases the stiffness of the myofascial system, causing the muscle and joint pain and symptoms that would never be associated with acidification. The body’s constant struggle with too low pH also overloads the urinary system, which is another natural buffer regulating the acid-base homeostasis. The Nobel Prize winner, Otto Heinrich Warburg, one of the leading cellular biologists of the 20th century, discovered that the main cause of cancer is too high body acidification.

How to compose a daily diet, then?

First of all, limit the consumption of products such as meat and dairy products (proteins) the digestion of which requires a great deal of effort from our body and causes overproduction of uric acid. All cereals will also irritate the digestive system, by rapidly increasing the sugar level (acidification again) and thus overstimulating the pancreas and liver. In addition, glyphosate, a chemical compound commonly used for cereal spraying around the world, has a chelating (binding) effect on alkaline elements such as magnesium and calcium, so they cannot be absorbed in our intestines.

Does that mean we should not eat those products?

They should not form more than 20% of the meals consumed during the day. The remaining 80% should be made up of: buckwheat groats, millet groats, vegetables (especially green vegetables), root vegetables (potatoes, carrots, beets, celery, etc.) very rich in minerals taken straight from the ground and lemon with a strong alkaline effect. An equally important element of the diet should be fat which is the most important source of energy for our body. It also provides vitamins A D E K, which are the basis for the proper functioning of the metabolism, hormonal and immune systems. The fat is also neutral in terms of acidity, so olive oil and natural extra virgin oil, butter, lard and all the nuts and seeds will perfectly complement your daily diet.

 

It is not difficult to compose delicious dishes from such a huge amount of healthy products. We invite you to our restaurant so you can see how it works!